Saturday, April 16, 2011

Luke at 15 Months

I was hoping to write down a few of Luke's latest development's. Time is flying by with this little boy and I am shocked that he is now a walking, climbing, playing active boy.

Lately Luke is pretty much climbing anything he can get his cute little chubby leg up onto. The other day while passing the hall bathroom I casually looked in to see Luke at the sink, playing with the water Noah had left on. What? Yes, the boy climbed the two step stool and was happily playing away. I am so thankful he did not try to get down or step off the stool. Gulp. The bathroom door is now closed again.

Luke also has a great love of water. His favorite thing to do is stand in the bathtub (boy I am sure portraying myself as a safe mother), with the faucet running, playing and sticking his face in the water. He loves the water table, the play pool, and sadly, the toilet. Why might I ask do my children think the toilet is just another water toy? Makes me want to sit down and cry. Or spray them with Lysol.

Luke is totally getting the whole grunting for items thing down. He will point, say Mama, and then uh, uh, uh, uh, at the object. This is something new. And this is something his older brother still does. Starting to notice that what older brother does, younger brother must do also. Like shouting when he sees a balloon. Or yelling BA (bath) when he is getting changed. Monkey see and cute little chubby monkey do!

And something super sweet. He gives me a kiss before I put him down for a nap. This boy loves nap only for the reason that he get's a cup (okay forget that, a bottle, I know bad mom), of milk. But now he has added a sweet little kiss before going down. I will have to enforce that one as mandatory from now on.

Latest pictures of Luke:

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet! Loving watching and reading about your great family!

    ReplyDelete